Walk where dinosaurs walked!
The St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm houses exceptionally well-preserved dinosaur tracks, fossil fish and plants, rare dinosaur remains, invertebrates traces and important sedimentary structures. This site is described by many paleontologists as "one of the ten best dinosaur track sites in the world" and is one of the most important discoveries in Early Jurassic paleontological history. Additionally, several uniquely accurate dinosaur reproductions, such as Scelidosaurus, Dilophosaurus, and Megapnosaurus, may also be seen here. To learn more about the site, the science, and its importance and value, click here.
HOURS OF OPERATION -
We are open 7 days a Week!
- Monday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Summer Holidays: The museum is closed for Easter Sunday but is open for all summer holidays, including Memorial Day, July 4th (closing early at 4:00 pm), Pioneer Day (July 24th), and Labor Day
- Winter Holidays: The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. (We may close early the evening before these holidays as well as for special events.)
- Adults $6
- Children ages 4-11 $3
- Children under 4 Free
- Group rates (10 or more) are adults $4, children 4-11 $2, under 4 free
- School groups or special tour groups - please call 435-574-3466, x1 to make arrangements
Museum address: 2180 East Riverside Drive, St. George, UT 84790
Questions? Call or email us at 435-574-3466 email@example.com
For links to other sites of interest, click here.